Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jumping for Jesus


But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and
that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Exodus 9:16
 
for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. Philippians2:13                                         


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28              




 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
 
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10
 
link to see my skydiving video
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment